Thursday, June 19, 2008

Alex's Eyebrows, You Knew They Were Coming Next






OK, this has been the grand tour of the eyes. We have reviewed those gorgeous eyes and the those hideously long lashes now we get to Alex's eyebrows. He has the most expressive eyebrows I have ever seen. Alex has the most amazing everything I have ever seen but the eyebrows are especially interesting because they tell a whole story all by themselves. This man was born to act, and I think the eyebrows are one of the biggest reasons. He can say more with a raise of an eyebrow than most actors can emote with an entire scripted scene. I love his furrowed brow, I hope he never gets any botox or has any kind of plastic surgery. These little lines are what makes him so adorable. Please Alex, don't let anybody talk you into any of that phony Hollywood cosmetic stuff. You are beautiful, just the way you are, furrows and all. We love you just the way you are.
Well, I don't have to tell you what he was thinking when these photos were taken, you can already tell. Enjoy!

No comments: