Friday, July 11, 2008

That Beautiful Face - Alex






Not much to say tonight. I have been sorting thru pictures thinking about what I wanted to write about and I just kept stopping to look at that beautiful face. He has the most expressive face, from those gorgeous eyes to that sexy mouth. There is just not anything about this man that is not a pleasure to gaze at.

According to the people that have met him in person, he is just a beautiful in real life as he is in his pictures and films. He is beautiful on the outside and the inside too.

So, I want to keep this short and sweet and just look at that adorable face. Ahhhh, sheer heaven.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Oh, here is my favorite video, if you are a frequent visitor to this blog you have surely seen it at the bottom of the page but just in case. If you never have, you are in for a treat.


This man can say more with a facial expression than most actors can with an entire script. I cannot wait to see what he does next. Hurry up Alex, you have millions of women depending on you.

No comments: