Monday, July 14, 2008

Mick and his Vintage Mercedes






Naturally Mick would have a cool but conservative car. What could be cooler than a vintage Mercedes. I used to date a guy who had the same kind of car as Mick. His was sort a a cadet blue with a cream top. Mick's is black with a camel tan top. I appears to be the exact same model and year, a 500 series 1956 or 57. Arvin (my old boyfriend) was a good looking guy too. Yeah, he was as good looking as Alex (could that be possible???) but he was really handsome and I dumped him. Call me crazy! It won't be the first time. But I digress..........I would never dump Alex/Mick, I have learned my lesson!! Even without the cool car!

Those cars were built to last a long long time. Since Mick is nearing 90, it is only fitting that he would have a car that he could relate to back in the 50's. It would have been another way for him to keep that connection to his human past.

Well, we are doing pictures of Mick in his cool car. It may not be as flashy as Josef's red Ferrari but that is so Josef and the 'Cedes is so Mick. He looks so good in this car!

Enjoy our Mick and his cool car. Love the last shot of him cruising down PCH!! Love driving on this highway although it seldom ever looks this empty!

No comments: