Saturday, July 12, 2008

Josef & Mick: The Adventures of Male Underwear Models Part 2






On Moonlightline.com they have a thread that they call Sharing the Snarkiness in reference to Josef and his wonderful snarky remarks. I am forever dedicated to my Mick but Josef is just what Mick needs in his life to keep him from getting too serious. When things are getting a little too intense with Beth, you can always rely on Josef throwing in a few one liners for comedic relief. I always find that is such a nice way to break the tension.
I tend to be a bit of a snarker myself, it is my way of relieving a tense situation. I love one liners and consider Johnny Carson as the master of the comedic one liner. The man was a genius at delivering a sarcastic remark with perfect timing and finesse. Josef (Jason) has that edge and timing. I don't know whether the writers saw that and used it or it just sort of happened. It is not something you can just do, you have to be blessed with that timing. I like sarcastic humor, I love Brit/Aussie/Kiwi humor. It always has an edginess to it and a little read between the lines type of insinuation.
So anyway, I decided today to try to make up some snarks on there and ended up making a whole scenario of Josef and Mick: The Adventures of Male Underwear Models It was fun to do. I would love to write for a comedy show, I think that would be so much fun!
Anyway this is going to take up two blogs so I will sort of do this backwards. I will publish the first five last and the last 5 first so they will be in order. Bare with me on this one folks! Those of you who are signed up for blog notices look for the second one shortly.
I hope you like it!

No comments: