Thursday, July 17, 2008

Addicted to All Things Alex






I was reading a thread on MLL tonight and it was a newer member of the tribe. She was worried about her addiction to Moonlight. She can't seem to get enough of it and she is concerned about when it will go away. Immediately 10 people replied all saying basically the same thing. We are all addicted to Moonlight or in my case my obsession has gone into full blown addiction to Alex. I don't care what it is, if it has Alex in it, I will watch it, save it, buy it and adore it. I have never felt this way about anything or anybody in my life like I have this man. I wish there was a way to explain it but I don't think there is any logical reasoning for it.

These women have families that think they are insane. Mine does too; I try to hide it from them but they know, so do my co-workers and friends. Some I have pulled down the rat hole with me but most look at me with a pitiful look as if I have lost my mind. Maybe I have and I really don't care.

I am a reasonable person, but not when it comes to Alex. I am not one of those crazy stalker types. I know that I am never going to hunt him down and tell him that the Gods think we should be together for all eternity. It is not that kind of obsession. He is young enough to be my son in fact he is 3 years younger than my son. It is like he has awakened something inside of me that I thought went away a long time ago. A look back at my forgotten youth.

Anyway, I am addicted to all things Alex and I don't give a damn anymore. He is wonderful to look at and I just adore him. I just wish that I could see him on something every week. I am sure that CBS ripping him out from under us like they did has a big part of this. I was just so happy to have him to myself every Friday night. I would record it and then watch it a couple of times during the week and then look forward to another Friday night again. If they would just put Moonlight back on the air I am sure my world would settle back down again to something normal. We shall see..............we shall see.

Oh an adorable clip for you to watch. You might see why I am so addicted to this adorable man and his friendship with Jason.

No comments: