Sunday, August 10, 2008

Poor Alex!!! I have been neglecting him






I have been so busy with other things that I have not changed Alex for almost a week. Or maybe longer..........Yikes. Well, he is such a wonderful man that I know he understands. I miss him so much and I am just so frustrated not to hear any news on him. They are keeping everything hush hush but I have a feeling we will be hearing something soon. Got word that the Moonlight DVD's will be out sometime in early 2009. I was a little disappointed but I am hoping that they have lots of extras on the DVD's I will be looking forward to them.

White Out the movie is being pushed back until April 2009 so that was another heart breaker. Don't these people understand how much we love our Alex and need to see him in something new??? Well I never get tired of looking at him no matter what. So I am just going to let you gaze on the wonders of Alex.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was starting to get worried that you had forgotten about our wonderful Alex,we need someone to keep the beautiful pictures coming,I know it's hard work but we're relying on you Cindy.