Monday, August 18, 2008

Good News!!!! Alex is Back!!






Our Alex is going to be back on our TV screens and according to some websites as soon as this fall. He got a sweet deal with CBS and they are going to give him some creative control as well and a 1 year contract with Mark Gordon who is a successful producer or many shows including Gray's Anatomy. So we will get our Alex back and he will be in a lead role. Is there any other role for him other than the lead???? ....................I think NOT! Look at this face, does it get any better than this? No it doesn't! Let's do the happy dance!

We will all miss Moonlight but if we can get Alex back on TV I don't care what he does just so I can see him do his magic and he does it OH SO WELL! Am I "fancentric" , you better believe I am! I have never made any bones about it! I laid eyes on him the first night Moonlight aired and I have been under the AOL spell ever since. Did I love the show and the rest of the cast? You bet I did but Alex has been and will always be the draw for me. He was Moonlight and he will be whatever show they star him in. He is that much of a draw. I am just so happy to have him back! http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Alex-Oloughlin-Stays/800045109

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would be thrilled Cindy because so am I, it looks like we will get to see Alex weave his wonderful magic again.